Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to my lovely friend

5 posters

Go down

to my lovely friend Empty to my lovely friend

Post by cookie Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 am

to my best friend of all

I was living my life normally but feeling that there is emptiness in it . This emptiness was in my heart too . I used to feel it a lot because it was getting bigger with time. However, one day I felt that place becomes somehow full. Then I realize that it isn’t empty any more. I thought a lot about that and the reason why it changes like that. So, I found that there was someone that entered my heart without even any permission from me. He just entered it and got that big place and filled it by his nice presence that gets so close to the heart. In the beginning, he wasn’t so dear that much but day after day, he becomes dearer till he becomes the dearest one to the heart of all people I know. I can’t imagine now my life without him. He’s the only one I feel so good with and even so comfortable. He’s the only person who I really feel so close to me even we are so far apart from each other but I feel him so near to me as he’s with me. When I walk alone, I feel him around. Then I just realize that he’s walking by my side in my thoughts with every step I take. With him, I can be
as I am because I know that he can understand me even if I don’t say any word. He can notice what makes me upset and change it to a warm happiness that I enjoy so much without even telling me. He becomes my lovely friend who I can’t forget at all. He is in my thoughts all the time. I always think about him and wish that he’s doing so great because I can’t handle seeing him upset or sad. I always wish to see him so happy and in a good health only. His pain hurts me too and his sadness touches me deep inside. That’s why; I want to see him good all the time. I’ll be honest for him always.

That person is only you my dearest friend. You know you are so precious to me and that you are the best and just like that you’ll always be. Your place is in my heart well preserved and conserved. I will always remember you and I know that I’ll never be able to forget such amazing friend like you. You filled my life with so much happiness. You are the best thing that happened to me of all dear. Nothing can change that ever and we’ll still best friends for ever

to my lovely friend 12650_friendship
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

to my lovely friend Empty Re: to my lovely friend

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:04 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cookie!!
I hope your friendship will last forever my dear.
By the way, who put that classification" queens and king" ????!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 pm

us angel
actually i don't hav a friend, i like it so i bring it for you
but it seems that no one understand and distinguish btw love relationships and friedship
thank you sweet angel
cookie
cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm

I wish your friendship would last forever
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

hi dear cookie, nice topic .You know i was stupid once and believed in frendship between man and woman .I said it is ok to treat a man as your friend but this was horrible because just some people do not understand the meaning of frendship .I tell you an example because if you misss your female friend you will tell her as soon as you see her that you miss her .But if you tell your male friend that you miss him for sure he will not understand it that way .We are far from understanding those things .I know there are some exceptions but they can never be as a model coz the majority are like this .Best way to do is to keep always a line between you and men, and do not express your feelings openly coz you may do it with good intentions and they will translate them according to them.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 pm

"... I know there are some exceptions but they can never be as a model coz the majority are like this ...".
Too bad to my lovely friend 687509 .

R girls that innocents bili !!

Last edited by Nacerpro on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No need to mention it)
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

thnx dear bilinda i know what u r saying exatly

but these r just words not written for any one

cz i don't believe in friendship btw women & men
cookie
cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Friendship can hightly develop into love...I think!

Let's be careful!
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 pm

you are right friend
cookie
cookie