Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Doctor

+2
Thewolf
bryne_kh2000
6 posters

Go down

At the Doctor Empty At the Doctor

Post by chinda Fri May 07, 2010 11:37 pm

The waiting room had a big window which was opened on a small garden. The room was full of women from different ages. Each one was talking about herself, her family, her adventures in this life. Each one wanted to attract the others' intention by her stories. There were two women who attracted my intention; their way of dressing said that they were young, but their faces revealed that they were not as young as the way they dressed. They were talking in a low tone , but their voices rose from time to time when they came to a serious point. A sudden hush felt on the women talking in the room , and all the eyes felt on one of the two women's lips. She was talking about her daughter in law " She is not responsible, she doesn't respect me or her father in law. She is out of home all the time, I wonder where she goes. She doesn't care to any one but herself. My son, my poor son, I don't know what she did for him, he does all what she asks as if she bewitched him. She took him from me...", said the woman with a grim voice. The lady next to her was hearing intensively as all the others, some without understanding her words because she was talking in French from time to time. Suddenly the talker woman halted when she rose her head finding all the eyes staring at her. She reduced her voice and beckoned  her friend and started again to continue her story whispering in her friend's ear.Two children were in the room; a boy and a girl. They were looking to each other with shameful eyes and smiling lips. Each one was asking the other to come and play together but without saying a word; their gestures, smiles and eyes were saying that instead of their tongues. Finally, the frozen wall melted between the two , with the encouragement of their mothers,  and the two children started playing together . Now the women's eyes were all fixed on the two, their laughter filled the room, but unfortunately, their joy lasted just for a while, now it was the turn of the girl's mother. She handed her daughter and entered the doctor's chamber letting the boy behind her following the girl with sad eyes until the door was closed behind her.  A deep silence came back to the room; some women bowed their heads plunging in their thoughts, others looked through the large opened window to the people going to and fro. But a place where women are can't be silent for a long time; they can create what to talk about even if it is nonsense. Life came again to the room bringing with it new stories. Each time the light felt on a woman, the woman which could grasp the others'  intention and made the eyes casted upon her and captured all the  the ears by her stories.Each time a new woman came, a new story came with her. That days I heard many stories; some make you laugh, others make you cry, and other stories make you wonder how life it is. " Your turn Miss...", said the nurse to me . I left the waiting room to the doctor's room thinking about all what I had heard, wondering how many stories this room had heard, how many secrets its walls revealed and concealed .     
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

At the Doctor Empty Re: At the Doctor

Post by bryne_kh2000 Fri May 07, 2010 11:50 pm

WONDERFUL !!!
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat May 08, 2010 12:11 am

What was your story Chinda? Don't say u didn't let a story there At the Doctor Icon_biggrin ...
Yes, that is why they say : "walls have ears"
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Sat May 08, 2010 5:02 pm

very well story, you are walking on the right bath ......carry on Chinda.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat May 08, 2010 8:56 pm

No comments Chinda.... I love you
AMAZING
flower sunny

Mary

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sun May 09, 2010 10:14 am

Great story telling Chinda Very Happy x, it's somehow moving ! Thanks for sharing, you have a talent Missy Very Happy Keep writing, I'll be your biggest fan Razz x Very Happy x
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Wed May 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks a lot mates for your encouraging words, I really appreciate your comments...
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Very nice story Chinda. Wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content