Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute

+11
asma
Thewolf
TM2010
mimi cici
Londonhbb
chinda
Nounette
bilinda
flower
Van
NANA
15 posters

Go down

if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute Empty if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute

Post by bilinda Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi mates ,i want for your imaginations to strech and imagine that God gave you a chance to meet our beloved prophet MOHAMED (pbuh) for a minute .what would you say to him?
personnely ,i would hug him ,and tell him that i love him soooooooo much and i miss him and ask him to pray God that he will gather us in his vast paradise .i would tell him that every thing i do i do it for him ,and i'am on his footsteps .at the end i say i witness that you are the prophet of God .
i know that it is beyond the reach of the wildest imagination ,but try please for him
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute Empty Re: if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute

Post by NANA Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Soooooo nice Bilinda , may god bless you and gather you with our PROPHET (P.B.U.H) in pradise. For me if i met our Prophet Mohamed (p.b.u.h) i would say I love you so much and i tell him that we are sorry for all the bad things we did and i'll ask him to pray God to gather us in paradise and to forgive our sinse. I know i will be sooooooo shy to talk to him, to talk to this Great person because we really made very terrible things that are absolutly the opposit of what he orderd us to do. thanks Bilinda for the subject .
NANA
NANA

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute Empty Re: if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute

Post by Van Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm

I would Tell Him that What he's been working for is growing, i would
show him how much he's alive inside, i would tell him the story my
life, how i imagined him, i would tell him how much i cried when I read
about his suffering, how much i love meeting him, how much moslims are
eager to see him, how much souls have been given to protect his
message, how much i defended him when they tried to taint his image,
how much moslims faught for him,... how much Evil disapeared because of
him, how much lives have been rescued, how much times i heard his name
and I said "peace be upon him",how much people asked me about how he
died and I only told them How he lived, how much our ummah needs him
nowadays, how much he was missing when it was (3id El fitr and el
ad7a), how much lucky we are to be among his followers...how much Bilinda Loves him
Please say: peace be upon him
~Van
Van
Van

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:41 pm

If I had the chance to talk to him for a moment, I would say:" I miss you a lot, I love you so much, I wish you are here to guide us, because we are really lost in this age, we really need you my beloved."

Back to top Go down

Post by flower Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute 766159 IF I HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE THE PROPHET.I WILL TELL HIM REALY I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANY ONE .AND TELL HIM TO PROTECT US AND GATHER US WITH HIM IN PARADISE NCHALLAH. if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute 314238 ALSO LEAD US TO THE RIGHT WAY NCHALLAH.SO TO SEE TH PROPHET IS STH............ if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute 500859 REALY I CANT EXPRESS MY SELF..... if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute 330741
flower
flower

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:55 pm

that's because you live him .i hope we will be with him in paradise
bilinda
bilinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

First, Thank You Very Much For The Topic Bilinda I Liked It Wallah !! Thank You Too Much Dear ya3omri1

Then, If I Were Able To Talk To Our Prophet " Sala Allah 3alayhi W Salam " I Would First Tell Him That I Love Him More Than Anything After God !! I Would Beg Him To Ask God To Forgive Our Sins !! I Would Tell Him How Much He Is Loved !! I Would Tell Him That I Want To Be His Neighbour In Paradise And All The Muslims !! I Would Tell Him That We Are Waiting For His Chafa3a The Day Of Kiyama !!

if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute Big_1113
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 pm

i know dear that you are honest.i hope that God will make it true for you and for us.
bilinda
bilinda

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

I do not think that a minute is enough to say what you want to our beloved Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him). May Allah gather us with Him in the paradise to tell Him all what we want and see Him whenever we want.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Well if I would have this chance I'll tell him " I love U deeply " and I'll just live each moment I'm with him . and I ask him just one demand " plz ask ALLAH 4 me to meet u in his paradise ". I'll concentrate nd focus using all my energy to save his picture in my mind nd my heart nd my soul nd I'll hug him till the end of the minute .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi cici Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi my dear Bilinda,i wish that i will have this chance,at first i'll say to him that i love him soooo much,second,i do apologize for any wrong thing i 've commited in my life,third i would ask him to pray God to forgive us,and to let us gather if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute 330741 in paradise nchallah.
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2010 Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 am

Hi My friends,

With all my respect I am so sorry but believ me we have no chance to meet him

look what we are doing every day,Look to our secrets,Look to your self brothet,Look to your self sister!
Look to our topics,Our study,Our replies,Our Chat,our looking to each other!

Are we ready to meet him ? or not yet? Wake up! don't wait? try to do something useful!
be ready to his visit if you want ! but never dream to see him till we become all ready

Thank you for read this words but I'm sorry we must come back to reality!
Bilinda i respect all what you do and i like you my dear friend
TM2010
TM2010

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm

I'd stand impressed for the whole week!
One minute is not enough at all Bilinda...you are so stingy even in free imaginations!!!!!!!!!!
Well, i would ask him...why you didn't live forever?! that is all.

Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Wolf strange thinking. This question would never come to my mind
bilinda
bilinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 pm

My question would be an innocent one from a child.
Because we need him all the time...
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by asma Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:33 am

If ive the chance to speak with him i would say asalam 3alayka ya rassoula allah iwould tell him do not grieve cz wht has the islamic nations conditions becom,will come the day when this nation wake up to take revenge from the enemies of Islam
how i miss u rassooula allah how i pry to God day nd night to meet u i ask u to pry for the Islamic nation but,ifeel embaressed ....i love u rassooula allah more then my self nd more then my mother nd mor then my fother fidak abi wa omi ya rassoula allah
asma
asma

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by $uenos Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 am

if you have the chance to speak with him for a minute PP1-thank_you-2g
$uenos
$uenos

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by parisgirl Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 pm

[quote]for me i think strongly that i won t be able to talk i would just hold him near an cry on his sholder cuz than i ll be wordless ...you know just thinking about it makes my tears fall from my eyes .....thank u dear mate for this beautiful idea
parisgirl
parisgirl

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdan71 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:01 pm

thankx Belinda for the subject , realy i cannot say one word , just dream to see his glorious and holy face : SALA ALLAH ALAYH WA SALAM , we ask god to join us close to him in paradise , amin amin amin...
hamdan71
hamdan71

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Praise be to Allah and peace be upon His Messenger Mohamed the best creature the universe has ever seen.I wish that His Almighty might forgive us for our uncountable sins and guide us to His righteous path so as to dwell with our beloved Messenger and his best companions in His vast paradise.
safefast
safefast

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum