Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

I want this so much!!! Nostalgia!

Go down

I want this so much!!! Nostalgia!

Post by sassy86 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey guys. Do you remember this book??? Do you have it??? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: I want this so much!!! Nostalgia!

Post by princess smile24 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Ooooooooooh, sassy.... why do you take us back..........they were very woderful moments. snifou1
princess smile24

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:34 pm

yeah that books the real books that taught us the best and there is a book i liked and still loving it
it's the book of (reading) 3rd year Rolling Eyes
iiiiiiiiiiiih dounia kolchi tbadal
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Oh my Gosh, I see I'm not the only one who loves this book!!!!! Now guys, you know what want for my birthday Wink PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still remember dad scolding me when reading:
ماما في السوق
بابا في البستان

and he would say NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ماما في البستان
بابا في السوق

hahahahah Algerian culture
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 pm

i remember the day Rida and his family moved to another home hehehehe
watching the rooms hhhhhh that good old dayz!!!
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by princess smile24 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm

I remember when "Omar", I'm not sure about his name, when he didn't like his mom's " shorbat el3dass " at lunch, because he has already eaten croissant, and by the evening, when he got hungry, he ate it all and said that's so delicious without knowing that is the same of the morning's........eeeehhhhh what days!!!!!!!!
princess smile24

Back to top Go down

Post by princess smile24 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:31 pm

sorry friends, but I think it's so suitable for the situation:
"يا ليت الشباب يعود يوما........................ فاخبره بما فعل بي المشيب" lol!
princess smile24

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 pm

hahahah I do remember the two lessons you've mentioned guys, wow the details are still vivid!!

When we were young we wanted to be adults and now... Sad Sad
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Hi guys! thank you sassy for this post eventhough you take me 16 years back Laughing this book reminds me of
با
بو
بي
بوبي امام الباب
hahahahahahahahaha
(and I was saying I don't like dogs so it's قطتي امام الباب lol Rolling Eyes )

ya 7assraaaaaaaah Razz

sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Poor old days! even the image of it makes me nostalgic. it reminds me of sorry events too, but past sorrow is present joy. Our teacher (Allah forgive him) was quick with his red stick whose bite i will never forget. I was left-handed (i'm still), but he made me write with the right hand by sheer force. i lost the fine handwriting I had had, and became an awkward being, left handed in everything except writing, and what a writing!

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Guys don't you feel like it's too bad that our young sisters and brothers don't study from such amazing books which used to represent REAL LIFE situations close to the ALGERIAN society!!! I just hate the books of these days! So lifeless and without any spirit!!

@ Aspire:
What you said is so tru about the old methods of teaching, but whta can we say??!! May Allah forgive them and makes us better teachers than they were (My God, I wich I'll not be assimilated to a bad souvenir in the life of any of my students!! I just hope that when they will remember me -even at hard times of their future lives- this would make them smile and hope!! bounce)
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 pm

the texts were appealing and the drawings too. now, it's mainly bulls§§§t! one friend told me that , entering her classroom after the music class, she was thunderstruck to read the lesson plan on the board. It was about cheb Mami the prince and King Khaled . They will soon take Beyouna as a module, and may be Swilah as an avenue of research. just think of it, a Master of Arts in Hdidwane's theatricals, an Mphil on Haj lakhdar's discourse, and a PhD on the the self and the other in al F'hama masterpiece!!!! may god forbid

aspire

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Sassy, Don't u teach at university or something? i think teaching children is way better than grown ups (no!). u see it on their faces when they like u and feel grateful

aspire

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Well, I taught at the university last year and I didn't imagine that teaching at the secondary school might be that interesting and challenging everyday.

Students at secondary school are....How shall I say this?? (mazal fihoum chiwiya aniya Razz) And I see this all the time.
They do show their emotions and are very honest (in telling you what they think of you as a teacher).

People might tell you "but you know adolescents are very hard to deal with", but I don't know why I find it so easy to handle them.

Girls in the area I teach are very sweet (and this makes it so agreeable) but my boys don't show their emotions and are sometimes very macho Twisted Evil but they are still sweet (all of them, in their own ways Razz )

Tahar, a pupil of mine, is one of those macho boys and I never thought that he would ever give me a compliment but two days ago some students from another class wanted to attend my class and by the end of the lesson they told me:" can't you be our teacher? Can't you exchange with our teacher? lol" And Tahar turned and answered them very rudely (that's his way Rolling Eyes) "Wach!? Wach?! Ma3andha matbadal !! "

Hehehhehe it was the first time he told me something kind (indirectly)

So yes, I do agree with you! When they are young, they are still so good-hearted even the difficult ones.
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Pupils know far better than we tend to assume! they can tell "good" teachers from lazy salary-hunting cheaters! nothing in the world even closely resembles the gratitude of one's pupils or students. their attachment is so sincere and for life. I believe this Tahar to be the greatest admirer, he just keeps it to himself for fear of being considered effeminate or soft at an age when "manliness" is the best compliment. Good luck with them.

aspire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down