Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What About your suggestions?!

+2
Thewolf
Admin
6 posters

Go down

What About your suggestions?! Empty What About your suggestions?!

Post by Admin Wed May 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Hello mates, I don't know why no one has used this topic yet? It's either because there is nothing to suggest or because no one cares! Anyway I want you to know that this forum is far from being perfect yet and we need every bit of idea to help making it better. So if you have an idea, a suggestion, a request,etc. Just make us know about it. The forum is yours

Waiting for your brilliant ideas

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

What About your suggestions?! Empty Re: What About your suggestions?!

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Hello mates, I renew my request and the forum's need for your contributions and ideas, remember that YOU make the forum. What should be done in and out of the forum? What are the chnages you want to see in the forum and how should we make it known? What's wrong with it and what are the things you want to find in here.

All my respect

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 pm

It would be nice if you organize competitions...
We tried with short stories...isn't time to try with poems?
Competitions will make forum active, i think.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by reffasmounir Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi Admin !1st I want excuse about my English language because I'm a beginner in English studies, I have a small suggestion, I really find difficulties to search for something very specific, in my opinion all what you need in that forum is a better organization, of course if you want the evolution of this forum, also, I searched about the first year activities "in general" and I didn't find much... you have many choice to make this forum better, even you can make it national and why not. Hope that you accept my suggestions and thank you for this very good forum. thanks again. Mounir
reffasmounir
reffasmounir

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by reffasmounir Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

I forget also to say: you can use this forum as a learning tools for you student like giving them "on line courses and direct help, I know that will be hard little bit in the bigging because people don't use technology frequently for studding... thank you, hope that you like my suggestion. By
reffasmounir
reffasmounir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:04 am

reffasmounir wrote:Hi Admin !1st I want excuse about my English language because I'm a beginner in English studies, I have a small suggestion, I really find difficulties to search for something very specific, in my opinion all what you need in that forum is a better organization, of course if you want the evolution of this forum, also, I searched about the first year activities "in general" and I didn't find much... you have many choice to make this forum better, even you can make it national and why not. Hope that you accept my suggestions and thank you for this very good forum. thanks again. Mounir

Welcome, reffasmounir among us!
What About your suggestions?! 1463636387

1- You didn't state the level you study in. As you said you are beginner, you might be speaking English poorly. That is to say, you are not university student. The latter category has a medium level in the specialty they are studying in and not lower than that.

2- To look for something in this forum, you need patience in order to satisfy your needs, and if we combine my first comment and this one, we might say that being in hurry to find what you are looking for is like looking for an ASPIRIN in a swimming-pool. Do you get me?

3- Undiscussably is the idea of national fame of this forum, and if you want to know who are the members or where they are from, just ask and we shall tell you where we are from.

4- This is a first impression on your first reply and nothing more. You can accept it as you can deny it.
What About your suggestions?! 471538

Guermoud Hadiya

Back to top Go down

Post by reffasmounir Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 am

thank you Hadiya for your polite response, I appreciate that from you:1) yes, I mention it, 1st year LMD student English Language University2) I agree with you about that point, but my opinion is that your forum will be more perfect if you facilitate the access of it information, and this is what will lead the student to visit it again: the quality of information and the speed of access to...3) I don't mean that the forum is not famous nationally, no, I mean that you can change it to cover all universities, not only Blida...4) I accept your opinion and I am so thankful because you accepted my suggestion and also because you answered , thanks again for every thing, hope more develop for this forum that I will be a very good student in nchallah.thank you.Mounir
reffasmounir
reffasmounir

Back to top Go down

Post by dah_men Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm

hello guys !! how r u ?

i only can sau that this forum is a very good one indeed. But you need to make it more suitablefor all members. dear admin you have alot to do and alot yet to be descovered.

i can tell u a couple of things... you have o buy a space for this forum it has to be payed and change the link into WWW.@@@@@.com or something like that. there are alot of companies where u can buy the space and i can tell about one of the best companies in algeria SECURITY DZ

it is cheap and helpful
you can pay from 3000 DA to 280000 per year and you can choose of course from what they offer

you can find a great styles, apps, programmes, security, advertasiment

you will be able to creat E-mails by the name of ur forum, creat alot of oppsions for your members, you can creat a leberiry, a download page by the name of the forum and other pages too, a search icon and alot more icons that help your members in the forum

and alot more things

you don't have to pay for the forum alone we can all help you
just search about what i'm talking about get a full idea about it and you can make up mind and i'm here if you need anything at all

sorry guys if there are any mistakes ... i'm in hurry i can check what i wrote back there oki

hey admin the forum has my personal e-mail if you need anything just contect me and i have some experince in this filed and i have other friends that can be helful alrigh

cya guys check u later
dah_men
dah_men

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-17

http://mosta-english.forumalgerie.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:08 pm

reffasmounir wrote:thank you Hadiya for your polite response, I appreciate that from you:1) yes, I mention it, 1st year LMD student English Language University2) I agree with you about that point, but my opinion is that your forum will be more perfect if you facilitate the access of it information, and this is what will lead the student to visit it again: the quality of information and the speed of access to...3) I don't mean that the forum is not famous nationally, no, I mean that you can change it to cover all universities, not only Blida...4) I accept your opinion and I am so thankful because you accepted my suggestion and also because you answered , thanks again for every thing, hope more develop for this forum that I will be a very good student in nchallah.thank you.Mounir

I hope my message has been grasped far from old-fashioned thought. Thank you for being "comprehensive" reffasmounir. Things should have been clearer than that from the earliest words of each of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm

hi, i think we have to add category for projects where everyone can upload his/her project in order to help others.
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarisius Mon May 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi guys, it's really good to think about improving this owsome space...i agree about the Admin's claim that the forum is not yet perfect..but it is sure that thinking to improve it is a great step towards making it a better place.My suggesting is to create external links to the forum in famous websites (Facebook, Twitter..) so that it attracts more members.Conserning the adea of making it a national space, i think you must remove the regional categories that exclude "non-Blidian" students like the teachers' category and the department's veterans...and replace them with other more general categories that can be helpful for all the members without exeption.thnk U

Tarisius

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down