Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI :)

2 posters

Go down

HI :) Empty HI :)

Post by sublime_elation Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:02 am

Hi guys Smile ... I have some very interesting books on linguistics, phonology, phonetics, methodology. I wanted to share with you but I don't know how to post them. If you have an email of the forum or any other send me the adress so that i can send these books Smile. Regards from Fatima.
sublime_elation
sublime_elation

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

HI :) Empty Re: HI :)

Post by sassy86 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 am

Hi Sublime-elation Smile Let me first thank you for this very generous and noble intention, may God bless you dear. There are many ways to post them, the best way is to upload them using one of these websites, you just have to create your account:

http://ifile.it/
OR
https://rapidshare.com/

If you don't know how it works, it's okay, here's my email sassia1986@hotmail.com, I'll upload them for you. Thank you again and again for this honorable step Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime_elation Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Very Happy Let me say it in Arabic "khirkom sabe9". This forum has been of great help for me and especially you dear sassy, this is the least i can do to thank you. besides, I'm happy to share with you mates.
Wel both websites do not work with me I don't know why, and it takes so long to be aploaded on hotmail, if you can just be patient and I'll send them to your email as soon as possible. Best regards from Fatima. Smile
sublime_elation
sublime_elation

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh !!!! Thank you so much Fatima for your kind and sweet words, they really brought warmth to my heart HI :) 865413
Take your time dear, email them to me whenever you can. Read you soon Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum