Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ham boukoum Help me

2 posters

Go down

Ham     boukoum                           Help me  Empty Ham boukoum Help me

Post by djamila Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 am

Dear teachers and students my name is Djamila. I want to know if really the government posted an agreement last year allows the use of translation in teaching foreign languages (English French Allemande Espagnole)in the secondary schools ????????????????????????????????????????????please help me to be sure of what I am talking about please

djamila

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Back to top Go down

Ham     boukoum                           Help me  Empty Re: Ham boukoum Help me

Post by sassy86 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi Djamila. I really don't know dear but ill be asking some friends working there Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Ham     boukoum                           Help me  Empty Re: Ham boukoum Help me

Post by djamila Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

thank you dear thnx for caring about my question .I received an article today containing this topic .and i am going to deal with it as a subject for my research so please ask if they are working according to this article ??

djamila

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 pm

It's my pleasure dear if I can help you in a way or in another Smile
Well this is what my friend has just answered (he is a teacher at the secondary school and these days inspectors are giving them some training) :

I didn't hear about any agreement from the government last year or even this year.
Well translation is not forbidden, but some inspectors don't accept it, but it's not to be used all the time, only when the teacher has to, for example when talking about abstract things which cannot be explained by gestures nor pictures, otherwise, the teacher has to use visual aids. As for the law I really don't know
and never heard about anything of the sort.

That's his message. By the way, welcome to the forum Djamila Smile Ham     boukoum                           Help me  5078
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum