Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please helpe me :'(

3 posters

Go down

please helpe me :'( Empty please helpe me :'(

Post by mouna Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Salem i'm a student from batna in 4th year english je cherche fair mon transfére a blida car j habit a alger je ve vraiment avoir des information pr commencé a fair le transfér je connais personne pour compté sur Alors svp aide moi de quoi ke se soit information ou un lien et merci bcp

mouna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

please helpe me :'( Empty Re: please helpe me :'(

Post by Hush Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Il faut venir au département pour avoir l'avis favorable du département d'anglais de Blida. Ils te communiqueront les procédures administratives nécessaires pour le transfert.
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Hello Mouna, hope u r fine.
If you are coming this week u need to come to Blida University in "Soumaa", but if u r coming the next week the department will be in El Affroune. (You can come directly to el Affroune from Algiers -it depends on where u live- or u can go to the university in Es Soumaa and then you move by School Bus directly to El Affroune). U need "Extrait de naissance" and "relevé de Bac".
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum