Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free An arena for free speech and interchange

5 posters

Go down

Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free An arena for free speech and interchange  Empty Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free An arena for free speech and interchange

Post by Dutty Nes Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:04 am

An arena for free speech and interchange

Bullshits, an arena to spy and delete what doesn't fit ur interests.......................................................................

Saying that we are .............; that's why we won't go any where cz we 're just watching each other. Just keep watching my posts.

merde ils ont bloké les postes concernant le MAGISTER

let's apply this mentality: مانرحم ما نخلي رحمة ربي تنزل
no one gives useful information they keep everything between them , but when some one bring anything new they........................" u know the rest"
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free An arena for free speech and interchange  Empty Re: Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free An arena for free speech and interchange

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Don't worry at all Dutty Ness. Your opinion counts too much to develop this forum. Thank you for the critic. Please, administrators, take this comment into consideration.

Back to top Go down

Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free An arena for free speech and interchange  Empty Re: Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free An arena for free speech and interchange

Post by Thewolf Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 pm

You are wise Hadiya Smile
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm

they locked the topic concerning Magister.

This forum is an arena to spy and ................

Just WATCH OUT; maybe we are going to be called by the English Department's Supreme Court.

Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Take it easy, dear. Nothing deserves your nerves. I, personally, experienced such a situation and felt what you are feeling. Just be here for the benefit of others and God will reward you. Silence is what marks the forum administration in addition to the editing of posts without the poster's consent. Take it easy, darling

Please, dear Admin , don't edit my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 pm

hhhhhhh; they deleted the whole topic about MAGISTER.

that's why we don't and we won't progress..

F****** ALGERIAN ADMINISTRATION

Blida Department of English: Free SHIT to SHIT FOR Free
An arena for free Silent and interchange " just what the administrators allow"

Des gens comme ça me font *************************************** matmoutch1

just wake up ur mind

Moderator Warning: Do not curse! Read the Forum's chart.
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Back to top Go down

Post by Im_A_psychic Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

hahahaha, I like the new motto "$h** to $h** Free" lol !! Nice topic, Sean Paul, and I totally agree, so many of my topics and accounts have been blocked ! Every time I create a new account I get blocked, because of some "personal hatchet" or whatever, where this place should be about serving and acting professional !! BOOH
Im_A_psychic
Im_A_psychic

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 am

yes finally someone agree with me
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 am

Dutty Nes, thank you for your attempt, but let me tell you something, we reacted before you, but nobody care!
What I want tell you is, don't insult the forum " forum 7achah" There are 100s of great people here. The problem is in the minority which lead it, I don't mean moderators such as English-DZ, he never appeared the poor! maybe he works in silent, or just vegetable on food ( t'3am )...
You know something, there are hidden hands which are playing with our posts and topics...and we must know them. or at least they let us know who is managing this forum.

I'LL GIVE YOU A LIST OF THIS FORUM4S ADMINS AND MODERATORS SOON IF THEY WON'T FEAR GOD AND RESPECT MEMBERS.

Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 am

The forum has been silent for the past few months, I do appreciate the fact that members here are trying their best to stir it up. So thank you Dutty Nes and others.

CHEERS!

P.S. I hope that soon insh'Allah our dear mates will post more interesting topics that render this forum active again and I'm sure that you won't even find room for excoriating the forum administration.

As a reminder, don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything or if anything bothers you dear mates. You can find CONTACT us at the bottom right corner of the forum's homepage.

With my sincere and deep respect to all!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:29 am

Thank you Ezinma, you are always a helpful and one of the greatest members in this forum. But Ilet me tel you that CONTACT button lead to many ways (Admins) ...I think you know very well what I mean, no need to explain.
All what we need n this forum, transparency. Transparency is important motivation to make people help each others.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Im_A_psychic wrote:hahahaha, I like the new motto "$h** to $h** Free" lol !! Nice topic, Sean Paul, and I totally agree, so many of my topics and accounts have been blocked ! Every time I create a new account I get blocked, because of some "personal hatchet" or whatever, where this place should be about serving and acting professional !! BOOH

Welcome among us again ISMAILOS. I mean, U're a psychic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Ezinma wrote:
As a reminder, don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything or if anything bothers you dear mates. You can find CONTACT us at the bottom right corner of the forum's homepage.

Dutty_Nes, use this CONTACT FORM to contact the admins or Ezinma or whoever manages this forum to let them understand your point of view. They may answer your replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks guys for ur support. I say what I believe right ok.

Normally the motto of the Forum should be: " Free SHITS and U can SHIT for free"
what u have to know is that the Admins are against when we criticize the forum but they let the posts where we criticize the English Department and teachers . they delete the important topic such as About MAGISTER and also I put a topic called "Dangerous English" they also deleted, I said something about the Head of Department " ta3 khir" They deleted also." but When I attacked the department they let it till I omitted it.

Just give us answers about these childish behavior.........

Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 am

Misunderstanding always occur, sadly. But praise be to Allah we could solve the problem and I hope that before we rush and utter disrespectful words we should stop a moment and think about why we are here in the first place.

In order to make our presence pleasant and constructive in this forum, I do implore all members to stop and read again the forum's chart. We need more cooperation and without doubt sympathy to revive the forum and save it from peril and to ensure a real ARENA FOR FREE SPEECH AND INTERCHANGE.

Please consider and comply with this new rule ==> Posts and threads that contain profanity will be deleted without warning

As a reminder, please mates don't hesitate a moment to contact us if you need anything or if anything bothers you. You can find CONTACT us at the bottom right corner of the forum's homepage.

Best Regards
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:23 am

Allah Yahdina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum