Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah

+8
safefast
sublime_elation
dady
Admin
soso
MrL
Londonhbb
Hush
12 posters

Go down

Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah Empty Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah

Post by dady Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

salam alaikom everybody
I just wanted to tell ya that the results of the MA are posted in Bouzreah department of English.
So congratulations for those who succeeded! (and i among them)
the period of the subscriptions lasts for a month, knowing that the first day of the subscription was on Thursday 2nd, December 2010!
As for those who didnt succeeded, dont be pessimistic may be there would another chance for next year incha'Allah!
May Allah be with us all!
Salam

dady

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah Empty Re: Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah

Post by Hush Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Hamdouli'Allah, congratulations and I hope that's just a start...
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah Empty Re: Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah

Post by Londonhbb Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Congratulations, that's awesome news !
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Congratulations for all the winners Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 471538 and hard luck for the others! Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 648540

Back to top Go down

Post by MrL Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm sooo happy for all those who succeeded Smile

My sincere congratulations.. (especially for my ex teacher of listening Miss.Bezzouh ) I love you I truly wish the very best of luck for all the others..

What about you Guermoud Hadiya??? Are you one of the Winners?! or u're wishing a hard luck for yourself as well?!! Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 122545
MrL
MrL

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:56 pm

MrL wrote:[color=indigo][b]What about you Guermoud Hadiya??? Are you one of the Winners?! or u're wishing a hard luck for yourself as well?!! Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 122545

I'm NEVER insterested in Magister nor Master. I graduated some years ago (exactly in 199...??) , and I'm teacher now for the sake of pleasure. I spend my time working freely (and you can check it out) . My holidays have never been in Algeria. Thanks to God, I need nothing of these diplomas Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 648540 If I were interested in that, it's the degree Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 328310 that would come to me , not the reverse. Do you get my idea? I'm simply pointing out the idea . I ,preferably , leave the chase to my ex-students who are teachers at the university. Among them, a teacher at Blida English department, there. Razz
You say , according to your profile, you are young. I tell you, on the net nothing is real because I consider it a parallel world. That's it. Take the example of some members here whose age is 130 years old aaa1

Last edited by Guermoud Hadiya on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soso Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am

HI EVERY BODY
congratulation.
alf alf mabrouk

soso

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 am

Guermoud Hadiya wrote:
MrL wrote:[color=indigo][b]What about you Guermoud Hadiya??? Are you one of the Winners?! or u're wishing a hard luck for yourself as well?!! Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 122545

I graduated some years ago (exactly in 199...??)

How old are you,Mrs Hadya? Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 577518 Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 500859 Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 713874
safefast
safefast

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dady Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm

To that hadiya, Reading yr profile one feels that u were showing off. u know what just put yr feet on the ground and see what it's about! bear in mind that whatever u reach with yr material excess, and that u jokingly and satirically dont need diplomas or rather it is they who come to u, there r others in front of whom u look like an ant and still they r so modest! by the way if by "working freely" u meant work for free then im telling ya that what u r saying is only HYPOTHETICAL! so hey u watch out what u r saying next time!

dady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:41 pm

dady wrote:To that hadiya, Reading yr profile one feels that u were showing off. u know what just put yr feet on the ground and see what it's about! bear in mind that whatever u reach with yr material excess, and that u jokingly and satirically dont need diplomas or rather it is they who come to u, there r others in front of whom u look like an ant and still they r so modest! by the way if by "working freely" u meant work for free then im telling ya that what u r saying is only HYPOTHETICAL! so hey u watch out what u r saying next time!

A good advice from sonny "dady" Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 868265
Keep up the good advice until you get older Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 500631
Reading your reply was a loss of time for me. clown
Anyway! It's great to see ex-pupils speaking English like you Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 328310

Guermoud Hadiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm

I was about to delete some of the preceding posts then I said to myself it's rather better keeping them so that members can have an idea about some of the others' "unusual" opinions.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dady Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:24 pm

hhhhhhhhhh u know what u were right about waste of time!

dady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Admin wrote:I was about to delete some of the preceding posts then I said to myself it's rather better keeping them so that members can have an idea about some of the others' "unusual" opinions.

You are right, Admin
We may differ in our opinion
and this keeps life stream go on.
I might be different and unusual
but it doesn't mean I am wrong
The teacher remains teacher whatsoever s/he does
and the students becomes old
and remembers those olden days (wheteher be they nice or dusty) !

Thank you!

Guermoud Hadiya

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime_elation Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:38 pm

hey guys chillax no need to fight Smile...i wanna congratulate those who succeeded n wish them gudluck with their studies...as for those who failed I'm sorry n hopefully next year u will have a chance incha'Allah..please guys tell me, did the LMD students sit for this test as well ?

Last edited by sublime_elation on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sublime_elation
sublime_elation

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 am

Hi everybody!
Don't you think it's about time we tackled other topics which may be useful and fruitful for both students and teachers? Ma results contest have been posted in the department of English at Bouzareah 648540
safefast
safefast

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sayyadmahir Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Dear "sublime_elation", thank you for cooling the tone. We are not angels, we can get angry from time to time. Yet, judging by posts in general, members in this forum are good hearted and willing to help others. Smile

sayyadmahir

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by adam Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:10 pm

salam mates will be there english contest ?

adam

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Blidi Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 pm

adam wrote:salam mates will be there english contest ?

Would you specify your request? Which university are you interested in?
Blidi
Blidi

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-09-11

http://www.blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm

dady please could you give me an idea about the M A in bouzeriaa. please i need your help.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down