Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back OFF , DON''T MESS WITH ME è____é !!!

4 posters

Go down

Back OFF , DON''T  MESS WITH ME è____é !!!  Empty Back OFF , DON''T MESS WITH ME è____é !!!

Post by Diamond Faith Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm

I was leaving a shopping center at about half past four in the afternoon as the sky was weeping in showers and the darkness was laying down its curtains. My eyes were busy searching a ride back home.. I hastened my steps to run from the rain pinned down by my heavy shopping bags, restrained by my high heeled shoes. As I passed the car park directly, my route home was blocked, by a group of six hooded youths. As I dropped off the pavement in an attempt to avoid them one of the youths reversed his steps into my side momentarily stopping me. Although I was not knocked down by his sudden reflect I had to stop a foot in order to stabilize and prevent myself from crashing to the ground with my heavy bags. His action was coupled with the words: "where the ****** do you think you're going you ******* (vulgar words)?”

As I was unable to immediately walk away I stopped and looked at him as his friends jeered and laughed. They were intimidating, aggressive, thoughtless and rude. The quintessential representation of the worst and most useless scum in society.

In a split-second my decision was made, my judgment was passed. My right hand opened my pink coat while my wide dark eyes stayed fixed upon the youth that had insulted me. My hand closed tightly around the cold hard metal object close to my chest. The impudent young man's face froze with horror as the metallic object glinted with the yellowish tinge of the nearby street light.

His life was ended immediately as one of the 15 bullets in my Walther P88 pistol went shuddering into his skull, his body became limp and floppy as the bullet exited his head followed by a gratifying red mist and a satisfying cracking noise.

The five remaining fools shrieked and fell over each other in their desperate attempt to escape, their eyes wide with fear and the realization of their wasted lives.

My weapon showed no mercy and spat hot death indiscriminately. The air was alive with the buzz of metal. My brutal wicked bullets tore into their bodies severing slashing arteries, shattering bones and penetrating vital organs.

Within seconds all six lay dead or dying; a compassionate and close range bullet in the head finished them off.

The gun was cooling in the crisp rainy afternoon air and a whisper of smoke sprang from the barrel. With a relaxed motion I placed the gun back into the shoulder holster beneath my jacket. I set off on my journey home without remorse, guilt or pity for the dead that were oozing their life out leaking their souls onto the damp concrete behind me.

Why should I a high mannered, good breeding, hard-working citizen be at the mercy and in fear of people who were no better than animals and who will never contribute anything of use or worth to society?

My sentence for them and their belief that they can intimidate and attack anyone with impunity was death. Sweet and swift merciless death.

Part of this story is true…
Diamond Faith
Diamond Faith

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Back OFF , DON''T  MESS WITH ME è____é !!!  Empty Re: Back OFF , DON''T MESS WITH ME è____é !!!

Post by glourious Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Tough girl!
I hope it's not the part of killing that is true..
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Back OFF , DON''T  MESS WITH ME è____é !!!  Empty Re: Back OFF , DON''T MESS WITH ME è____é !!!

Post by Biba Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Nice story! I'm glad that we have a brave and courageous girl in here and by the way ,boys, don't ever think to mess with her Evil or Very Mad (hehe)
Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Holy Holy !! affraid If someone told me that there are girls like that in the street I woudn't go out at all
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Faith Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:26 pm

hihihihihihihi ^^
Oh yeah these little good for nothing jerks , got the wrooooong girl to mess with *evil grins*
Street harassment became a serious hitch , that we -women- have to endure on a daily basis.
I got enough of this already.
Someone had to stand up to these people and teach them a lesson and I am more than happy to volunteer .

Glourious: I tell u if u promise to keep my secret.
Biba: I got your back sister , let me know if anybody dares to bother you Wink
Messy: NU'll be safe as long as you be a good boy Wink
Diamond Faith
Diamond Faith

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down