Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Youcef Al-Sidik series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youcef Al-Sidik series

Post by Thewolf on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Regardless of the subject embodiment of the prophets is forbidden or not, I think the series more than a wonderful and very sophisticated series mastering the details and the historical aspects and the dialogue very upscale without noise or screaming actually serial magnificence May God reward those who made it.
-Most of you watched this series, what do you think about it?
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Youcef Al-Sidik series

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Thank you wolf..
I think the same as you, not only about "Yusuf Al Siddik" but about the whole Persian Cinema..
It's just wonderful, from "Mariem Al Mokadassa", "Ashab Al kahf", and "Ibn Sina", and a lots of wonderful series and movies..
It's the best ever, and I advise those who didn't watch them to do it now, you won't regret!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 pm

A big loser who didn't watch this series.
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by burself on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:05 am

A prophet given the half beauty of the universe... represented by a person like that... pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz ask about this issue.... no comment.

Last edited by burself on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
burself

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by burself on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 am

Do you know who produce this series ? ( shiits) Read about them ...their views toward sa7aba.... then comment.
burself

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 am

For me, i wasn't watching the faces, i don't care if his face like that or this...
I was living the role he presented and taking the information and seeing the events by details...
It is your problem if you were watching poeple faces...
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 am

I know one thing about them, they deserve to be muslims more than us...at least their attitude against jews (Israel ) is clear, not like your Sunna leaders...Let's inside the circul of the series.
Give me one proof shows that showing prophets face is foridden ( from Qur'an or Sunna ) !!!
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by burself on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am

sorry...
burself

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 am

Wow !! What A Dilemma !!
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Salam....
As you already said dear Sassy, we're not giving Fatwas of course!!!!

Burself, what you said is just "Fitna", I'm impressed how it could pass on you!!! Those who are attacking Sa7aba and the prophet's wives are not Muslims at first to make a consederation for their sayings, and not all who say "I'm Muslim" he's really Muslim......and if you're following, المرشد الأعلى "علي خامنئي" , had made his fatwa which prohobits attacking them!! And if one silly person starts talking about them we cannot نخلط الحابل بالنابل.....
Any way, we are following events and the most important lesson we get from the serie is how prophet Yusuf was patient...
Peace!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaGGiE on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:27 pm

thank u wolf .. farao
i've watched all the series of Yusuf Al Siddik (uzarsif), and i've well understand his story (peace be upon him), really it's a wonderful and a successful work, even the artists were fantastic and each one was able to perform his role well. I thank everyone who contributed to this great work and hope that Allah makes this work in the balance of their good deeds inchallah.
And now will start the series of Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him in Nessma channel...hope you good watching.
MaGGiE

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Without discussing why pesonifying prophets, who are the actors and which ideology they follow, and all these blabla....The serie is wonderful from all aspects: the story, the acting, the way of filming, everything.....Really, we should appreciate such works, cauz at least they present a respectful thing, not like Arabs, loads of series and movies without any aim!!! The contrast, in many movies and series, they try to insult woman and present Islam in the very wrong way, you think when watching jewish made them not Muslim Arabs!!!!!! They really make you wonder.....
watch and benifit....
Thank you TheWolf for the intresting topic...
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top