Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do u think ??

5 posters

Go down

what do u think ?? Empty what do u think ??

Post by pacific Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 am

beauty is the outcome of those who do not like beauty,who seek to
change beauty and see the thorns in the flower instead of its amazing
color and shape ? discuss, but think first..
note : sandwich answers are not allowed .
what do u think ?? Star3 what do u think ?? Star3 what do u think ?? Star3
pacific
pacific

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

what do u think ?? Empty Re: what do u think ??

Post by schneller Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 am

Couldn’t’ get your idea in telling that
beauty is the outcome of those who do not like beauty.
How can someone who doesn’t like beauty produce something beautiful?!
Anyway, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” as the idiom goes. That’s why it’s too relative. Some people find beauty in negative places; others find ugliness in positive spaces.
schneller
schneller

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-06-22

http://idiskuss.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Though I haven't understood what you mean exactly, but I can see that you are talking about beauty

BEAUTY is surrounding us from every direction and in every moment from the first golden beams of the sun till the last silver lines of the moon...It is around you , no need to seek for it, just open your eyes to see where it lies...Hear it in the melodious singing of the birds, in the murmuring of water, and the flutter of leaves in the high trees...See it in the bright moon and the twinkling stars, in the endless lofty blue sky beautified with white clouds scattering here and there like huge baloons swimming in the air...Feel it in the sluggish breeze playing with the leaves...Smell it in the odour of the multicolour roses, flowers, and the white jasmine...
Wherever you go, beauty embraces you...Just open your heart and free your spirit to see, touch, hear, and feel that bless...Fly like a swallow high in the sky...Let yourself stray free like a wind to enjoy all what is around...Look at the flower, enjoy its colour, smell its odor, and forget about its thorns and prickles...
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Toufikzad Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 pm

hello ......
I hope that u r all fine....
waw....i think that u r talking about Beauty...well...let me tell u something...
who writes this topic is the beauty itself ...ehm ehm...hhhhhhh
so....actually i don't know how 2 define Beauty...i just know it..
I find it in many people in this forum...
beauty....
even in our department...
even in me...in myself...hhhhhh....

well....beauty is not an exact thing ...it is simple and marvel at the same time...
it is illusion and a reality ...
it is in every one ...and not a total in any one...

Beauty is u.....
beauty is u ....only u ....not only u ....

waw....beautiful words from me ....hhhhhh

thanx 4 this topic
I hope 4 u the best ....
please write more ...u r the best

my respect
Ciao
Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.gold9.mam9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pacific Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 pm

i've said sandwish answers are not allowed ...my question is just like the cube .the cube which u just see its three sides instead of six ...!!! salamo alikum
pacific
pacific

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:43 am

Pardon me, Pacific, but your question is not clear... would you, please, make it clearer for we can answer you!
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by pacific Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 pm

salamo alikum time again ... actually if i made it more clear it would be the answer ..any way ... i 've said that "beauty is the outcome of those who do not like beauty,who seek to change beauty and see the thorns in the flower instead of its amazing color and shape" ...
Beauty is the outcome of those ppl who do not like beauty , so they do not like to deal with beauty , because they have nothing to add to it , otherwise beauty will not be beautiful if any one came to add and amend it ... like the proverb goes , if thing went beyond the limites , it became the opposit .
so thses kind of ppl , deal with agliness for the sake to beautify it , for insteance , all ppl like sclapture beacuse they see it beautiful , but they do not see any beauty in the same rock through which that statut had made out ...so ,the person who made that magnificent statut , liked that rock more than any person else , because , for him, it is the source from which his beautiful outcome came into being .He does not deal with beautiful thing , because he has nothing to add to , but deals with the agly thing , to make it beautiful . He does not see the beauty of the red color of the flower , because he has nothing to add to it , but he sees the thorns in that flower and deals with it as if he like them , because throns are his row material to make a beautiful outcome .to make the thing that we hate good and beautiful , beauty is an outcome to those who hate beauty , because they have nothing to add to it..salamo alikom ...
sorry of the ambiguity...
what do u think ?? Star3
pacific
pacific

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

How sandwich answers are not allowed? you should care of different levels of members. And let me tell you that sometimes one word break a mountain .
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by pacific Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:53 am

salamo alikum , actaully i am gratful for your replaying and sorry for your mountain. so , instead to agrue , i really like to tell you sth "Desperation is sometimes as powerful an inspirer as genius".
tell me plz , if we kept ourselves walking at the bottom of the mountain , then how we can concieve others to climb it ..salamo alikum
pacific
pacific

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum